Fees and Services
Unfortunately, Charity is not currently taking on new people for one-to-one consultations. This information has been left on the website for the benefit of those people she is already engaged with.
Payments on the day of consultation is appreciated. Card payments are preferred. A travel fee may apply for home visits – this will be discussed at the time of booking.
Please give 24 hours’ notice if you are unable to attend your appointment otherwise you may be charged an $80 cancellation fee.
Initial Consultation or Yearly review
60-minute appointment including gathering information about your/your child’s medical, social, growth and feeding history, nutrition assessment, nutrition education and creating a nutrition plan together. After the appointment, a basic report will be written. This will be sent to you, the person who referred you (if required) and other therapists if requested.
30-minute appointment including updating your/your child’s medical, social, growth and feeding history, nutrition assessment, additional nutrition education (if required) and adjustment of the nutrition plan (if required). No report will be created from this appointment.
Extended review consultation
60-minute appointment including updating your/your child’s medical, social, growth and feeding history, nutrition assessment, additional nutrition education (if required) and adjustment of the nutrition plan. No report will be created from this appointment however the notes will be shared with other health professionals if requested.
Applies when a 30-minute review is inadequate due to medical/social/nutritional complexity.
This appointment type also applies to joint reviews including your speech pathologist.
Services for NDIS participants will be charged at $160 per hour.
An initial appointment is expected to take 2 hours including preparation of the Service Agreement, 60min face-to-face initial appointment, report writing and NDIS portal administration tasks.
Review appointments generally take 30-60mins.
All other tasks – eg. resource development, menu creation, Home Enteral Nutrition registration, phone calls, emails, attendance at case conferences, etc are also charged at $160 per hour.
Home Enteral Nutrition
- Initial Home Enteral Nutrition registration (additional to consultation, includes registration paperwork and creation of feeding plan for school/respite etc) $160
- Renew Home Enteral Nutrition registration (additional to consultation, includes update of registration paperwork and update of feeding plan for school/respite etc.) $80
- Renew Home Enteral Nutrition registration with no changes (additional to consultation, no change of products or update of feeding plan) $40
- A home visit travel charge applies if you live more than 5km from Parramatta. Discuss with Charity for costing.
Correspondence and paperwork
- Emails or phone calls that require less than 5mins of time will be answered free of charge.
- Emails or phone calls where substantial input is required $20-$50
- Comprehensive report or Creation of personalised resources $80- $240
- Complex nutritional analysis $80-$160
Lectures, talks and workshops
Charity also offers lectures, talks and workshops on a variety of nutrition subjects including:
- Home Enteral Nutrition for children with disability
- Nutrition assessment for children with disability
- Healthy Eating for people with disability
- Healthy Eating for children
- Introducing solids
- Fussy Eating and reducing stress at meal times
- Other nutrition topics
Please contact Charity to discuss your needs and to obtain a quote for these types of presentations.