Fees and Services
Update 28/6/2019 – Charity is again available to see a small number of clients of Fridays. Please contact her to check on current wait times.
Payments on the day of consultation is appreciated. Card payments are preferred.
A travel fees apply for home visits – this will be discussed at the time of booking.
Please give 24 hours’ notice if you are unable to attend your appointment otherwise you may be charged an $80 cancellation fee.
Initial Consultation or Yearly review
60-minute appointment including gathering information about your/your child’s medical, social, growth and feeding history, nutrition assessment, nutrition education and creating a nutrition plan together. After the appointment, a basic report will be written. This will be sent to you, the person who referred you (if required) and other therapists if requested.
30-minute appointment including updating your/your child’s medical, social, growth and feeding history, nutrition assessment, additional nutrition education (if required) and adjustment of the nutrition plan (if required). No report will be created from this appointment.
Extended review consultation
60-minute appointment including updating your/your child’s medical, social, growth and feeding history, nutrition assessment, additional nutrition education (if required) and adjustment of the nutrition plan. No report will be created from this appointment however the notes will be shared with other health professionals if requested.
Applies when a 30-minute review is inadequate due to medical/social/nutritional complexity.
This appointment type also applies to joint reviews including your speech pathologist.
From 1 July 2019 Services for NDIS participants will be charged at $190 per hour.
An initial appointment is expected to take 2 hours including approximately 60min face-to-face initial appointment and a written initial report including recommendations.
Review appointments generally take 30-60mins.
Travel will be charged inline with the current NDIS Price Guide charges.
All other tasks – eg. resource development, menu creation, Home Enteral Nutrition registration, phone calls, emails, attendance at case conferences, end of plan reports/support letters, etc are also charged at $190 per hour.
This higher rate is charged due to the additional administration and costs associated with NDIS registration.
Home Enteral Nutrition
- Initial Home Enteral Nutrition registration (additional to consultation, includes registration paperwork and creation of feeding plan for school/respite etc)
- Renew Home Enteral Nutrition registration (additional to consultation, includes update of registration paperwork and update of feeding plan for school/respite etc.)
- Renew Home Enteral Nutrition registration with no changes (additional to consultation, no change of products or update of feeding plan)
- Additional charges apply for home visits. Discuss with Charity for costing.
Correspondence and paperwork
- Emails or phone calls that require less than 5mins of time will be answered free of charge.
- Emails or phone calls where substantial input is required will incur a charge
- Comprehensive report or Creation of personalised resources – costs discussed prior to creation
- Complex nutritional analysis – costs discussed prior to completion
Lectures, talks and workshops
Charity also offers lectures, talks and workshops on a variety of nutrition subjects including:
- Home Enteral Nutrition for children with disability
- Nutrition assessment for children with disability
- Healthy Eating for people with disability
- Healthy Eating for children
- Introducing solids
- Fussy Eating and reducing stress at meal times
- Other nutrition topics
Please contact Charity to discuss your needs and to obtain a quote for these types of presentations.