Fees and Services
Update 01/03/2020 – Charity is now available Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays for home visits with no current wait list!
Travel fees for home visits will be discussed when booking an appointment.
For private patients, payments on the day of consultation is appreciated. Card payments are preferred.
Please give 24 hours’ notice if you are unable to attend your appointment otherwise you may be charged a cancellation fee.
Initial Consultation or Yearly review
$180 + travel fee
60-minute appointment including gathering information about your/your child’s medical, social, growth and feeding history, nutrition assessment, nutrition education and creating a nutrition plan together. After the appointment, the plan we develop will be emailed to you. A report will only be provided on request and is at an additional charge.
30-minute appointment including updating your/your child’s medical, social, growth and feeding history, nutrition assessment, additional nutrition education (if required) and adjustment of the nutrition plan (if required). No report will be created from this appointment.
Reviews using Zoom/Skype are offered to suitable clients.
Extended review consultation
60-minute appointment including updating your/your child’s medical, social, growth and feeding history, nutrition assessment, additional nutrition education (if required) and adjustment of the nutrition plan. No report will be created from this appointment however the notes can be shared with other health professionals if requested.
Applies when a 30-minute review is inadequate due to medical/social/nutritional complexity.
This appointment type also applies to joint reviews including your speech pathologist.
From 1 July 2019 Services for NDIS participants will be charged at $190 per hour.
An initial appointment is expected to take 2 hours including approximately 60min face-to-face initial appointment and a written initial report including recommendations.
Review appointments generally take 30-60mins.
Travel will be charged inline with the current NDIS Price Guide charges.
All other tasks – eg. resource development, menu creation, Home Enteral Nutrition registration, phone calls, emails, attendance at case conferences, end of plan reports/support letters, etc are also charged at $190 per hour.
This higher rate is charged due to the additional administration required and costs associated with NDIS registration.
Additional Services - prices available on request
Home Enteral Nutrition
- Initial Home Enteral Nutrition registration (additional to consultation, includes registration paperwork and creation of feeding plan for school/respite etc)
- Renew Home Enteral Nutrition registration (additional to consultation, includes update of registration paperwork and update of feeding plan for school/respite etc.)
- Renew Home Enteral Nutrition registration with no changes (additional to consultation, no change of products or update of feeding plan)
Correspondence and paperwork
- Emails or phone calls that require less than 5mins of time will be answered free of charge.
- Emails or phone calls where substantial input is required will incur a charge
- Comprehensive report or Creation of personalised resources will incur a charge
- Complex nutritional analysis – costs discussed prior to completion
Lectures, talks and workshops
Charity also offers lectures, talks and workshops on a variety of nutrition subjects including:
- Home Enteral Nutrition for children with disability
- Nutrition assessment for children with disability
- Healthy Eating for people with disability
- Healthy Eating for children
- Introducing solids
- Fussy Eating and reducing stress at meal times
- Other nutrition topics
Please contact Charity to discuss your needs and to obtain a quote for these types of presentations.